The new season does not invest only fashion, but also the beauty industry and for this there are also innovations from the perfumes industry autumn winter 2013 2014. Here are the 10 women’s fragrances from the most luxury fashion brands that you cannot miss.
There are endless variations of women’s fragrances for next autumn winter 2013 2014, some excellent gift ideas for the upcoming Christmas. There’s something for every taste on the shelves of drugstores and more provided we have selected the top 10 women’s fragrances this season. Discover how to apply semi-permanent polish in a few steps with our guide.
- The L’Acquarossa Fendi opens with top notes of bergamot, mandarin and plum and explodes with heart notes of rose, orange blossom and magnolia to finish with red cedar, musk and Indonesian patchouli.
- Omnia Crystalline by Bulgari has notes of bamboo and nashi and is enriched with lotus flower and balsa wood.
- Intense by Dolce & Gabbana with notes of peach, green mandarin, orange blossom, tuberose, sandalwood and musk agreements.
- Flower by Kenzo women’s perfume, the Air boasts sophisticated notes of rose of exception, gardenia, magnolia and moss.
- Cheerfully Pink Hilfiger has notes of marigold, mandarin, blackberry, lychee, allspice berries that become the heart magnolia, ylang ylang, passion flower, rose, jasmine and ends with sandalwood, cedar wood and patchouli.
- Honey by Marc Jacobs with notes of pear, tangerine, orange, honeysuckle, peach, honey, vanilla, woods.
- Nuit by Hugo Boss perfume chooses the aldehyde and white peach, jasmine and continues with white flowers and ends with wood and sandalwood.
- Exotic Jimmy Choo consists of cassis sorbet, pink grapefruit, passion flower, tiger orchid, raspberry and patchouli.
- Juicy fragrance by Juicy Couture Noir has the flavor of berries, tangerine, strawberry, honeysuckle, gardenia, jasmine, amber, caramel, vanilla and sandalwood.
- Si Giorgio Armani women’s perfume has notes of cassis liqueur, freesia, rose, vanilla, patchouli, amber and woods. Don’t miss all our selection of the latest fashion news and trends in style from the most famous world’s brands for autumn winter collection!