Internationally renowned celebrity stylist, fashion expert, and media personality, Derek Warburton, is the nation’s leading “go-to” stylist for makeovers, red carpet events, and everyday fashion (including “Good Day New York,” “HuffPost Live,” and “The Daily Buzz,”) and sought after to style Hollywood’s hottest stars. Derek’s magnificent A-list resume involves styling the likes of Beyonce, Jessica Alba and Miranda Kerr, which has led him to cameos on “Real Housewives of New York,” and co-hosting programs such as UK’s “Fashion Avenue” and Style Network’s “Big Boutique.” Derek is an expert in the world of fashion and is fully equipped to give poignant tips for every fashionista from the red carpet to the streets. As he has been featured on hundreds of talk shows across the country.
MORNING SHOW TALK SHOW TAPE ON DEREK:
GREAT DAY HOUSTON – Fashion Tips to Stay Haute for the Holidays (http://bit.ly/1F40VTK)
GOOD DAY PHILADELPHIA – How to Dress Holiday Chic (http://bit.ly/1wyl5zj)
YOU & ME THIS MORNING:
– Spring Wardrobe in the Winter (http://bit.ly/1w47dSG)
Story ideas for Derek (for which he is happy to elaborate):
- How to transform your Winter Wardrobe into Spring – Spring is here! It’s time to dig out your colorful clothes and transform your winter wardrobe! Derek can give great tips on how to save money by spicing up your winter wardrobe to spring, with fashionable layering advice as well as which patterns to rock or avoid.
- How to get that designer look on a budget – Derek is an EXPERT when it comes to finding the top runway trends for an affordable prices. Most of the looks he finds are eerily similar to the exact looks on the runway… see if you can tell the difference!
- Runway to Realway – Looking for tips on how to look chic for cheap? With Fashion Week recently ending, Derek can help provide affordable fashion tips on how to snag that runway look on a budget!
- How to dress appropriately from work to night – Ever have issues finding a great outfit for the office, when you know you have plans immediately after work? Derek has the perfect tips for dressing sexy yet professional, giving you the perfect transition from looking office-chic for any occasion especially at business meeting, to looking fresh and stylish for drinks after work.
Derek’s passion for fashion bleeds into his philanthropic work, as he is dedicated to giving back to his community. Derek created the “How to be Derek Fabulous Workshop” at New York’s Bottomless Closet, where he helped underprivileged woman re-enter the working world. He has also produced the “Real Fashion, Real Women Runway Show” benefiting Bottomless Closet, which closed the Spring/Summer 2012 New York Fashion Week.