To anticipate the holiday season of the year, New York is a perfect city to go shopping, and there are even better discounts and sales offered in almost outlets and stores!
Now we all know that in America in general and New York in particular, clothing prices usually cheaper than anywhere else. It is always interesting to plan a few hours for a great shopping experience, especially to shop at the best price.
Calendar of sales and discounts in New York 2015
In the United States, there are several times sales a year:
- President’s Day Sale: Friday 13 to Monday 16 February 2015
- Memorial Day Weekend Out: Friday 22 to Monday 25 May 2015
- July 4th Summer Sale: from Friday July 3, 2015 to Sunday 5.
- Back-to-school / Out Fall Preview: Thursday July 30 to Monday, August 3, 2015
- Labor Day Weekend Out: Friday September 4 to September 7, 2015 to
- Out Columbus Day Weekend: Friday 9 to Monday 12 October 2015
- Thanksgiving Eve: Thursday November 26, 2015
- Black Friday: Friday November 27, 2015
- After Thanksgiving Weekend featuring Midnight Madness Out: Friday November 27 to Sunday November 29, 2015
- Cyber Monday: Monday, November 30 2015
- Holiday Hours: Monday, November 23 to Sunday December 20, 2015
- Wrap it Up Super Sale (to Jersey Gardens): from Friday 11 to Monday 13 December.
- Christmas Eve: Thursday December 24, 2015
- After Holiday Sales: Saturday December 26, 2014 to Sunday, January 3, 2016
- New Year’s Eve Sales: Thursday December 31, 2015
- Sales New Year’s Day: Friday 1st January 2016
Where to shop in New York?
In my view, in New York there are three perfect places for shopping in New York, and then to take advantage of discounts.
Macy’s is located in 151 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001 Herald Square, on 34th Street, between Macy’s Madison Square Garden and the Empire State Building, and Macy’s on Broadway between Union Square and Canal Street, and in Times Square between 43 and 50 streets.
You may also check out some tips on how to choose the best shopping sites to buy handbags online.
You may also do some shopping in the famous 5th Avenue, in Wall Street, in Lexington Avenue, in Brooklyn … The three places indicated they are more shops and pretty cheap.
What are the stores with sales in New York?
Most stores have sales. The selling clothes and shoes are the most interesting on prices.
And I point them in MPVNY shops you might like: Century 21, Abercrombie & Fitch, eight department stores in New York,…
Check out also this shopping guide: H&M, Stradivarius, Zara & Suiteblanco summer sales!
Also in the outlets you will find very good deals. Throughout the year they have low prices on designer clothes.
The two outlets of NYC are Woodbury Common Premium Outlet and Jersey Gardens Outlet.
They are out of Manhattan and it is necessary to provide at least a half day to take advantage of this good opportunity.
Which store or outlet to go?
The closer to Manhattan is Jersey Gardens.
Go to Woodbury is out of town and see other landscapes in the United States.
Jersey Gardens is a commercial center perfect cold weather in winter and hot in summer. Woodbury is a shopping area like a small town. It is very nice with good weather.
You can also review the corresponding topic for each outlet:
– Woodbury Common Premium Outlet
– Jersey Gardens Outlet
They are good choices to find quality clothing at a good price.