There are many factors that can influence a person’s style. Fashion blogger, Jasmyne Caleb gives details on how to play off certain elements that affect individual style.
1. Season: Seasons are a great way to coordinate color scheme. When I think of summer, I think of warm colors and bright hues. So this summer, I’ll combine light yet bright colors with deep blues, kelly greens, sun kiss oranges, bright and deep yellows, punches of pink, are other colors that embody summer.
2. Mood: Sometimes your color scheme can depend on your mood. Do you feel live and vibrant? Spruce up your ensemble with bright and lively colors!
3. Weather: Weather plays a strong impact on how we dress. If it’s raining we don’t usually choose to wear whites, or light colors. We choose what’s comfortable and weather appropriate.
4. Event- Depending on invitation you dress accordingly. If attending a casual event, neutral colors are the way to go. Blues, denims, whites, creams, browns, natural colors; and other variations per event.
5. Shades- I over love coloring my wear with shades. The shade colors are blacks, grays, browns, and whites. Shades can be used to complete any wear; especially when putting finishing touches on your personal style.
- Don’t miss also: Summer Travel Beauty Bag Essentials – 5 Must-Have Beauty Items
More about Jasmyne Caleb:
“Weartostare” is exactly what it reads; WEAR TO STARE. “Weartostare” is your go to site, friend, and advice column. When in need of fulfilling fashion appetite, seeking words of encouragement, health and wellness inspiration, or just fun entertainment, Jasmyne created a blog to fulfill that need. “Wear to Stare” is about building a platform that acknowledges and pays homage to those who are BOLD and Dare to be themselves. The uniqueness these so often rare people demonstrate in their overall lifestyle appearance is what singles them out amongst any crowd. Their style cannot be duplicated and they own your stares at first glance! They captivate your attention, their energy draws you in, and their passion is inspiring. These people can be designers, artists, creators, athletes, or musicians. “Wear to Stare” serves purpose in encouraging others to embrace their individuality, express themselves confidently, and show off their personal STYLE!
Jasmyne is available for tips and interviews. For further information visit http://www.weartostare.com