Want to leave your hair smooth and hydrated? Do straightening natural with coconut milk and lemon, and be surprised with the results of this natural smoothing her hair.
Here at FashionBashon you can get a useful tips to do some DIY natural hair treatments and smoothing relaxations to get a natural and beauty look for you to use in your hair, because they do not damage the wires and are compatible with all chemicals. This smoothing with natural coconut, milk and lemon. And more, it has many advantage because it can also be used in children.
The only downside of natural straightening, smoothing does not immediately like the chemical straighteners, straightening the natural results are long term and requires a lot of determination, but in compensation and care for smooth hair at the same time.
Here are some steps and how to make your hair straight and natural:
You can get natural smoothing your hair with coconut milk and lemon:
First let’s learn how to make coconut milk natural, since this recipe only works if the milk is natural coconut, industrialized countries do not have the same effect straightener.
Prepare the natural coconut and milk:
1. 1 medium very ripe coconut
2. 1 cup (200ml) water (use coconut water, if it fails a cup, fill with plain water)
How to make:
1. Remove the peel and coconut film, and chop into small pieces.
2. Put in a blender with water and blend enough.
3. Take a dishcloth or a sieve and extremely thinly to remove as much coconut milk as possible.
As natural coconut milk ready we will continue the tips below:
Ingredients for natural smoothing:
1 cup (200 ml) coconut milk natural (what you did in the recipe above)
1 medium lemon
2 tablespoons cornstarch
3 tablespoons olive oil
Things you need to prepare:
1. Mix all ingredients and cook.
2. Massage your scalp until thickened forming a cream
How to use the natural smoothing with coconut milk:
1. Wash your hair with shampoo, and remove excess moisture with a towel.
2. Apply smoothing natural, lock to lock, massaging the hair.
3. Cover with a plastic cap or laminated, and leave it for an hour.
4. Wash with water only.
Now your hair will already be smoother and hydrated, but remember that the result is long-term and progressive, the more times you do the better the results.
This natural straightening can be done up to twice a week at most.