The gleam of gold and lace triumphant in its transparency are the hallmarks of the new collection wedding dresses by Aimee (see also the trends in wedding dresses 2014 signed by Aimée). The skirts of tulle and organza are fluffy and they point to a scenario princely. The premises of Aimée wedding dresses spring summer 2014 make you dream right now. It’s 360 degrees of passion for fashion, luxury and romance and six lines.
The brand Aimee has specialized in bridal fashion; her wedding dresses for spring summer 2014 have a style couture, glamor and romantic.
The gold as a symbol of purity, value and loyalty, is elevated to banner. The combination of gold with macramé lace, Chantilly, shadow and tulle gives the same work a unique glow. Discover here, Pronovias wedding dresses collection 2014!
The bodices of the dresses are structured and emphasized neckline, the skirts are made of soft organza ruffles and the floral detail also does its part and earns strategic positions on Aimée wedding dresses collection: in life, to the side or draping of the skirt. The lace, clearly inspired by the Renaissance, is another decorative element that makes elegant, from corsets to skirts. Check out also Max Mara bridal dresses 2014!
Here are six variants of Aimée wedding dresses spring summer 2014:
Powder pink and ivory: the colors are perfect for the most romantic brides. The satin petticoats and wide belts in this delicate pink shade and emphasize the waist, for the bridesmaids dare with the coral mixed with black silk;
- White Gold: the classic color is enhanced by details such as wall sconces and edging of purest white. The great charm of buoyancy in macramé and large tulle skirts is a guarantee;
- Gold coated: the lace ivory is made precious by the application of the Swarovski lover and reflections, for a touch of originality and glamor;
- Yellow gold: the color gold (gold collection shoes by Giuseppe Zanotti) meets with chantilly lace and adorned bodices draped, floral appliqués and silk skirts princess;
- Rose gold: a retro seduces and gives elegance to the rigorous bustier and skirts swollen;
- Embroidered flowers: the Chantilly lace is made with floral embroidery with a floral theme, in fact. It is a sophisticated game of veiling and transparencies, in a continuum of femininity and sophistication.
Aimée presents its splendid collections of wedding dresses haute couture, dedicated to every type of bride: romantic, elegant, minimal, modern, sophisticated … Garments made by hand and made to measure because it fit perfectly to the body the bride and make the protagonist in the most important day, one of her marriage.
Stay up-to-date with us for the latest news in fashion clothing trends from the famous brands and designers and the beautiful bridal dresses collection of the season.